Cedar Sweep McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Sorry this took so long! :’> my mused suddenly died and I’ve been super busy.

Oh how Kynareth would like his wandering to the dark side to be permanent. He would make a fine addition to their pack and an even finer addition to the wolves he’s laid with — if he gets the chance of course. 

The thrill of the hunt obviously can’t stop the wolf dog’s mind from wavering. He’s definitely not a prude and his shameless demeanor either pulls wolves in or pushes them out. 

So he only offers an “Is that so?” To the male when he mentions his love for cherry pie instead of peaches. Followed by a rumbling bit of laughter as well. 

Still, the hunt goes on. The elk is within earshot and Kyn watches it as the other gets his opinion on what to do next. “I hope you’re good at hunting, love. It’ll kill you if you’re not.” He chuckles out, but his voice seems distracted as he ticks off hunting strategies in his head. 

Finally, he glanced at the paler and smirks. “You take the right, get his eyes on you, but stay far enough so he won’t run. I’ll sneak up to the left and blindside him.” He says easily, thinking the plan up on the spot. It’s worked enough for him, so this hunt should be successful unless it kicks one of them into the next century.
Messages In This Thread
McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 14, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 06:25 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 05:10 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Kynareth Deagon - June 21, 2021, 06:10 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 23, 2021, 09:39 AM