Hideaway Strath I can show you the devil
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seems genuinely confused, and it serves to further unhinge the draconic beast keeping itself coiled, yet so lethally poised, inside her.
If she weren't so livid she might've forgiven him for being unaware that she knows what's up. But that isn't the case today. The same second his last words end, hers sizzle like cool liquid on flaming metal. 
"I know what Simmik said." She seethes. If it were realistically possible to grow in size and morph into hell incarnate (looking at classic Maleficent here), gods, she would have as she kept talking. Somehow she felt as if she was growing taller than him as the raging dragon inside her breast unfurled further with each syllable. Sadly, in reality her Titanic stature would remain the same. 
"You claim to love your wife, yet when she fucking tells you not to go around banging everyone, YOU COMPLETELY DISREGARD HER BEHIND HER BACK. SHE TRUSTS YOU, YET YOU ABUSE THAT SO EASILY IT'S FUCKING DESPICABLE!" By the time she stops bellowing in his face, Nyra is already lunging for his cheek. Maybe alarmingly too close to his eye, but right now she isn't thinking past the vibrant, crimson wrath clouding her normal calculativeness. In the thrum of her anger, she wants to make him suffer and make him bleed.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 15, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 16, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 17, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 18, 2021, 01:48 PM