Hideaway Strath I will shut the world away
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She chuckles softly as Alduin plants himself between her feet, listening intently and asking his question. More would come, eventually.

"To find another wolf's physical weaknesses, you must look very closely at their bodies. Wolves that have a hurt leg will usually favor that leg, maybe they breathe with a slight wheeze if a rib is broken, or if they are very old." Nyra explains, standing up to walk a bit in front of him and show herself off as an example.

"As for other weaknesses, take into account how each opponent is built. For example me, and your dad, and most likely, eventually, yourself. We are large, powerful and muscular. Therefore we aren't going to be as fast as wolves built like Aerin, or Arlette." She adds, smiling down at him.

"One of the tricks is to use your every advantage, and to outsmart your opponents. There may come a time you face opponents as much of a powerhouse as me and your father. Brute strength will get you many places, but it will not always lend you victory. Wits is just as useful as brawn." Her tail swayed with excitement. He would be quite the devil in his adult years, and she vowed she'd stay alive at least long enough to watch him grow into the demon he would inevitably become.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I will shut the world away - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 07:06 PM
RE: I will shut the world away - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: I will shut the world away - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I will shut the world away - by Alduin - July 15, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: I will shut the world away - by RIP Fury - July 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: I will shut the world away - by Alduin - July 28, 2021, 03:22 AM
RE: I will shut the world away - by RIP Fury - July 29, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I will shut the world away - by Alduin - July 30, 2021, 04:40 PM