Bonesplinter Ravine danka seido
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He sees Satsu weighing her options. She hasn’t known him for too horribly long, but soon enough she would trust him. Soon enough, she would understand that the only thing he cares for is his pack. He doesn’t want to pressure her to speak her mind, but he know whatever she says, he won’t be mad. He’s actually quite understanding when he wants to be and he gives his pack a lot of leniency. He only expects a few things from them: hunt, remain loyal, and be prevalent in the packs affairs. 

So he stares back at her, not judgmentally, rather just expecting her not to anything. Until she does and he’s not surprised on her opinion of the deed that’s been done. He nods once more in understanding. He knows why she must think that, but to him another’s life is fickle. He cares only about his pack, anyone else could choke. 

What could he have done to warrant an execution? 

He shakes his head. “He did nothing. Simply wrong place, wrong time.” Is his simple answer. Voice soft and calm as ever. 

He’s not sure if she would understand if he explains. But he might as well try. “I’m sorry it startled you.” Is his opening, leading into the explanation, but it’s genuine. “But my wife is just as bloodthirsty as I…and I fucked up. I broke her trust and she punished me for it. I had to make it up to her. Blood and sacrifice was the only way. Trivial things like apologies and gifts mean nothing when @Simmik is in such an unforgiving mood.” It’s the truth. Whether Satsu accepts it or not. 

Simmik has become so much stronger, thought she’s always been strong and independent, she is much more savage now. The life of the Saint has bled into her and he would do anything to keep her in his grasp. Anything.
Messages In This Thread
danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 02, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 19, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 19, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2021, 01:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 02, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 04, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 05, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: danka seido - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 05:04 PM
RE: danka seido - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 09, 2021, 05:21 PM