Bearclaw Valley Parents sometimes show love through velocity
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Aventus returned his father's jostle with a low rumble of his own, feeling for once that Merrick was beginning to respect him the way he respected the Bruin-witch. He thwacked his tail against Merrick's hip in passing, then shot a glance to the shining glacier in the distance.

I've been north, he reported, lips curling mischievously upward. There is a pack at the shining mountain. Many young, I think. You can smell puppies from miles away. But, contrary to what that should mean for any pack, Aventus shared, they are poorly defended. A loner came out from inside their territory and was only just caught then. I think he was there for a while before they realized.

That is to say, easy pickings, I believe.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Aventus - July 18, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 02, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Aventus - September 26, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Parents sometimes show love through velocity - by Merrick - September 27, 2021, 04:12 PM