Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he confesses his love, she turns away, fiery orange eyes closing softly. His brows pinch for a second, wondering if this is bad. He wonders if she’s still mad at him. But before he can overwork his worries mind some more on the matter, she’s looking at him with soft features and a loving gaze. His own face relaxes when she speaks, admiring her own love with the casual use of an insult. It doesn’t bother him in the slightest. As long as she loves him, she could call him every name in the book. He even smiles when she does it too, a long look passing over his face. He misses her saying that to him. 

So when she dips her head in invitation, he jumps up on the rock with her, much too eager for her affection. Then it’s as of everything settles back into place. Simmik leans her head against him, nuzzling into his thinning coat. Kyn leans down to meet her, lapping a tongue sensually over the crown of her head and rubbing his muzzle and face into her nape longingly.

I missed you. She whispers and he huffs out a breath through his nose rhat could be considered a soft laugh. 

“I missed you too, baby.” He hums deeply into her fur. “Was I actually able to change your mind? How’d you like the show.” He asks, hardly above a murmur. “It was all for you, my love. I’d kill as many times as I need to prove myself to you.” He confesses. “Even when you’re not mad at me.” The brindled man add lastly with a soft laugh.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Kynareth Deagon - July 29, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM