Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His words rumbled against her as he spoke, reminding her just how much she had missed being close to him. She pulled back a little just to meet his gaze. I suppose so, she answered in response to his first question, feigning more capitulation than she actually felt. She had made him suffer for this, she knew, so it was easy to let him back in. Her expression lit up with violent glee, a grin spreading across her face as she thought about his sacrifice. I never get tired of watching you rip someone apart, she told him, reaching up to nibble and kiss his jaw. 

She pressed her face into his neck as he declared his willingness to prove himself to her. She liked hearing him say those things; it assured her that he was just as engulfed in their love as she was. Don't make me put space between us ever again, she said into his fur. It's hard for me too, no matter how angry I am with you. She could share this vulnerability with him but no one else. She had always been able to be open with him. At this point, she couldn't imagine it any other way. She nuzzled her way up his neck as she spoke, unable to keep from touching him now that she had allowed herself to do so. Almost nothing could pull her away from this moment.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM