Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I suppose so.

He scoffs softly at her nonchalant words with a breathy chuckle. He’s even about to make some smart ass retort when he watches her eyes heat up and a smile grace her lips. He silences himself quickly, enraptured by that look. Oh, he loves it when she looks at him like that. But it doesn’t prepare him for the words that fall from her beautiful, pale lips. He blinks slowly, maw opening slightly and a sly smile making its way onto his mouth.

“Oh-, darling.” He huffs, lust overtaking him. “I love it when you say those things.” He purrs as he nuzzled closer to her and she to him, placing a kiss on his cheek that he rightfully soaks up. “You know I’d do it again.” He promises.

A few comfortable seconds pass between them before she shares her secrets — that it’s hard for her to push him away no matter how angry she is. He knows it necessary for her to do so. Or he’d never learn. Truly, she keeps him in line and he appreciates it. He needs discipline and it’s clear he’s horrible are doing it himself.

“If it’s hard for you, then I can’t put into words how torturous it is for me.” He admits softly into her ear. “I hate it when your mad at me. I hate it when you don’t want me near you.” His tone is serious, but soft and genuine — sweet. Until a smile over comes his muzzle and he shudders softly, a small breathy laugh escaping his maw. “But fu—ck, do I love the heated look in your eyes you get when you’re mad at me.” He purrs against her. Lowering his head to whisper huskily in her ear. “I like it when you punish me.” He rumbles daringly. “I like it when you hurt me.”
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM