Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
I know, she told him. She watched him charm, schmooze, and manipulate those around him. She knew all the dark and light of his soul. But he never looked his truest self like he did when he took the life from another; it was intoxicating. I look forward to it, she said, her voice a little breathless with him so close, saying things like that and looking at her the way he was. Her heart picked up in her chest.

She couldn't help the satisfied smirk that pulled one side of her mouth when he admitted how difficult the past few weeks had been for him. She was about to say good but his next admittance made her stop. She could tell he really meant it—that he had suffered during their separation at least as much as she had. It's not exactly fun for me either, she told him, reaching up with her nose to nuzzle under his chin.

She pulled back and gave him a playful glare when he continued on to say that he loved the furious gaze she gave him when she was mad. You're not supposed— The rest of her words fell short in her throat then because she felt the warmth of his breath against her ear. She swallowed as her breathing increased. She was momentarily silenced by feeling of need that rushed through her veins. But she quickly recovered, peering up at him with playful admonishment. Well, she whispered. Maybe I'll have to find something you don't like next time. She nipped his chin, harder than she had before, almost a reprimand. Simmik got to her feet, slowly and teasingly stretching in front of him before leaping to the ground. She took a few steps and stopped to look at him over her shoulder, her expression heated and inviting. Maybe I should punish you for saying that... She shrugged her muscular shoulder and turned away again, taking slow steps along the edge of the stream as she waited for him to follow.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM