Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her anticipation flushed her skin and made her heart race impossibly faster. They way he responded to her suggestive teasing made her want to drop the game and demand that he give them what they both wanted. She felt him brush against her, his warmth burning her now overly-sensitive skin. 

But she never failed to feel exhilarated by her control over him. The way he begged for her to do whatever she wanted was thrilling. She knew the power she wielded, and she loved it. 

So when he tried to wrap himself around her, she skipped away. Just as quickly, she jumped up and gave him a demanding push—she wanted to be in her spot atop him. Once there, she would chuckle at what he called her. Maybe she should punish him as she did the children, then—withhold something that he wanted. She grabbed the skin of his chest between her teeth and shook, ensuring she left at least a bruise there, then she hopped away again. You're being punished, which means you don't get what you want, she said playfully, her look inviting. She wouldn't be able to hold out for too much longer. It had been much too long since they were last together.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 09:14 PM