Noctisardor Bypass flora’s secret
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Although thousands of odors threaded through her nose, she discovered nothing of particular promise. Druid paused thoughtfully, raising her head to peer through the woods. The distant call of a spring peeper tripped her memory, reminding her of Mahler’s story about the king of frogs. She turned partway, trying to remember the way to the muddy little brook the Graf had shown her, where the frogs purportedly sang with bellies full of berries.

A voice cut straight through her thoughts, causing Druid to jump and crouch in the space of a breath. For an instant, she thought it was Mahler, perhaps summoned here by her thoughts. But she quickly realized she was looking at a stranger who only shared a passing resemblance with the patriarch. She rearranged herself to face him more fully, her demeanor quite possibly coming across as aloof, though it was truly more timid than anything.

He had asked a question. Trying to steady her breathing and fluttering heartbeat, Druid replied, I know. She paused. This is Bracelet, she offered, and I’m Druid. She peered shyly through her lashes, a silent invitation for an introduction of his own.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
flora’s secret - by Druid - August 21, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - August 25, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - August 26, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - September 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 21, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - October 25, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 30, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - November 02, 2021, 10:19 AM