Noctisardor Bypass set fire to the roses on my grave
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
662 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The click of his teeth gave her pause, though she didn’t take it personally, just as it didn’t really bother her that he didn’t say anything. That was just what Worripa was like. He accepted her gift and she smiled, the tip of her tail waving.

When he motioned toward the borders, her brow did furrow a moment. Did he mean to cross them? No, that couldn’t possibly be the case. Perhaps he simply wanted to patrol. It was a noble calling, one Druid respected even if she never dabbled.

Hopefully the sustenance would fortify him, in that case. Druid gave him a slight nudge and then turned, sensing strongly that he preferred to be left to his own devices. That was fine, though she hoped her little token would let him know that he was never truly alone.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - August 25, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 05, 2021, 08:58 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 11, 2021, 05:41 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Druid - September 12, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Ingram - September 23, 2021, 08:28 AM