Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
There was disappointment in Witch’s soft, “Oh.” Druid gazed at her sister, a politely questioning look on her face, but she didn’t elaborate right away. She yawned, perhaps growing bored of the topic, and that left the darker of the pair to reach up a paw to her own head. She grinned when her toes touched against those familiar scales, Bracelet quickly winding around her usual perch on her wrist.

They both froze when Witch piped up again, her voice soft at first as she mused aloud, then swelling in an excited rush. Druid’s ears quivered as she slowly lowered her leg, which dangled near her chest as Witch hypothesized about the real origins of snakes.

When she finished, Druid wordlessly put her paw on the ground. Bracelet loosened again, slinking into the grass toward Witch, slithering around her heel not unlike a cat rubbing affectionately against its owner before undulating back toward Druid again.

I think that means ‘yes, you’re right,’ she opined as the tiny ringneck snake bumped over her toes. Her two-toned eyes watched Bracelet for a moment before rising to meet Witch’s gaze. Did you know she does eat bugs? Mostly slugs. Druid paused, lips parting on a silent gasp. I should take you to Slugstone!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 31, 2021, 09:44 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM