Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her lips twitched at Witch’s remarks. I brought her one, once, Druid replied, and I couldn’t get its goo off my paw for days! It had been rather disgusting and she’d made a note to leave the slugs to Bracelet. She hoped to never touch one ever again and warned, There’s a lot of slugs at Slugstone but don’t touch them unless you want gooey feet! Despite her dire warning, she chortled.

Gathering Bracelet and motioning for her sister to come along, Druid picked her way through Rivenwood. Once she reached their destination, she suddenly remembered the königinmutter. With a sharp intake of breath, she flailed her free foreleg at Witch and hastened toward the sapling’s roots. But the giant slug wasn’t there!

Mouth forming a moue, Druid peered around for any sign of it but did not turn up the königinmutter. She gave up and nudged Witch’s shoulder, guiding her toward the nearby stack of stones, sheathed in moss and peppered here, there and everywhere with slugs. Their slimy trails glistened in the pale glow of the gibbous moon.

Druid felt a flicker against her left wrist and looked down in time to see Bracelet unravel from her perch there and slither, whip-quick, across the topmost stone. She immediately struck the nearest slug, her tiny jaw unhinging as she began to slowly devour it beneath the pup’s fascinated gaze.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM