Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She had only witnessed this process a time or two before. The way the snake struck wasn’t so different from how wolves attacked their prey, though the rest of it was engrossing to behold. Mostly, Druid marveled at Bracelet’s ability to swallow whole a creature larger than herself, which always left a slight lump in her middle.

Her two-toned eyes flicked upward at Witch’s commentary, lips curving. I guess she’s my little, legless cub, she quipped, returning her gaze fondly to the snake. Truly, she was a familiar and a friend, though she imagined Bracelet didn’t give one whit about titles. Druid couldn’t even be entirely sure she understood the wolves’ speech—did she even possess ears?— though oftentimes she was absolutely convinced she did.

She’ll be sleepy after she finishes, Druid murmured for her sister’s sake. I’m tired too, she added. It was nice stealing away with Witch, leaving behind their worries about Worripa for a while, though her eyes were grainy and she yearned suddenly for the comfort of her log.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM