Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"Good," Lane praised Arius for his decision. "You're welcome." He was being much more agreeable now, but of course a lot of that probably had to do with the fact that Lane was giving him his way. Makatza had always been nice too, when everything was going according to her design. 

"Knowing your wolves will be one of your most important responsibilities as a leader," she added.  "It will be your job to keep tabs on of our abilities and interests, so you know how to delegate tasks." Perhaps Arius would be more inclined to throw himself into this new assignment if he understood how it would help him develop his leadership potential.

The pair would cross over to the Frostfire Ridge at that point, making their way down a well-worn path to Lane's saiyu pools. If he was up for it, Lane would get Arius's help cleaning out the pool with Wintersbane's medication. For his effort, she would impart on him her knowledge of each of their packmates skills, so he would have a foundational knowledge to build upon. Meerkat was a scout, counselor and teacher. Issorartuyok was a warrior and protector. Lane herself was a medic and ranger. Eldritch knew herbs, as well as spirituality and mysticism. Askari was a pool of knowledge, trained from birth in the art of leadership. Arius might find that particularly interesting-- Lane wouldn't be surprised if he chose her to seek out first. 

Feel free to reply or let this be a fade and archive.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM