Noctisardor Bypass Deep in the shady sadness of a vale
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Wylla declined and Druid felt a sense of relief she could not explain. She wasn’t worried about looking foolish in front of her more experienced pack mate—who could probably best her, even down an eye—so she couldn’t place the feeling. She rarely hunted small game, she should’ve pushed for the opportunity for some practice. Yet she didn’t and in the instant before Wylla asked her about deer, Druid found herself thinking of a certain stick from her earliest childhood days.

The question pushed that thought back into the murk of her memories. She thought about the caribou hunt on the taiga and shook her head, saying, No. Heda took me to the hunting grounds with our allies but I didn’t do anything but observe. I didn’t feel ready, she admitted, thinking of the man who’d concurred with that assessment.

She wondered if the Zweite was beginning to think she was hapless despite her hunter title. Druid could’ve mentioned her fishing skills, though instead she said, I’d love to learn, though, especially about bigger game. Are there any deer close by that we could…? Track, observe, hunt: she would leave it up Wylla.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 07, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 15, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 16, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 29, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 07, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 14, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 21, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 21, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 28, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 31, 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - February 26, 2022, 03:34 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - February 26, 2022, 08:35 PM