Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra watched without any change as Rye continued to yell.
Towhee seemed to wish to dispel the tension though, and went to him in low tones.

At Rye's words in Nyra's direction, she in turn directed her own, rather detached words, at his lack of logic.

"I'm learning to control my own rage. Worms wouldn't seek to do better." She said, pointedly locking her eyes on him. Whether or not he thought she was calling him the worm was up in the air. 
"Call me names if it makes you feel better, make me your villain too, by all means. But in the end, if you choose that path, it won't be me that looks stupid. It'll be you." She swayed her tail once, tone remaining detached and neutral.
"I don't even remember you. If you're so self-absorbed to think I came here or took your loved ones just to spite you, then you already look like a fool." Nyra pointed out. Nothing changed in her tone, nor her stance. Not even her eyes. 
She was saying what she perceived as the honest truth, but she clearly also wasn't after him or anyone here. 
There was a lack of bloodlust and hunger in her hellfire-gold orbs. She anticipated he would probably try to attack her now regardless, thus Nyra stayed in place, watching.

Would this hothead see his error in thinking? She doubted it. But, maybe, he'd prove her wrong. 

Again, she doubted it. 
Balefire gold eyes continued to watch.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by RIP Fury - December 27, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM