Noctisardor Bypass Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
652 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Remembering how the fish had been drawn to the surface by her “deposit,” Druid returned to the rivulet today and decided to try baiting them on purpose. Rather than vomit, she decide to use undigested meat to attract her prey. She brought a rabbit leg with her to the water’s edge, which she gnawed before unceremoniously regurgitating a mouthful into the small rapids.

However ridiculous she felt spitting chewed meat into the water, she quickly forgot about it when she saw several small fish appear to nibble at the small chunks. Druid smiled to herself and sat back on her haunches, feeling pretty clever as she brushed an errant snowflake out of her eye with her foreleg.

As she straightened and dropped her leg, her eyes drifted upward and she saw a small, red figure. Druid stilled and squinted before saying, Indra? Is that you?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Redbird - December 16, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Druid - December 16, 2021, 10:54 PM