Coconut Grove nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
671 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Leaving Bracelet to bask on a stone, Druid moved closer to the surf. As had become her morning ritual, she emptied herself of all thoughts and feelings as she gazed over the water, eyes squinted due to the glare. Of course, the sea made her think of Mireille, but she banished all thought of her friend along with everyone and everything else she had ever loved.

She thought about leaving the snake, the last reminder of her days in Rivenwood. Sighing, she turned away from the water to go collect her friend, only to freeze when she saw a figure striding across the beach. Druid had avoided speaking to anyone since lying to Witch and leaving the bypass. Her tongue felt like dust in her mouth.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Penn - March 19, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Druid - March 19, 2022, 12:40 PM