Northstar Vale galdra
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
656 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
A gray wolf with icy blue eyes slipped into view, drawing nearer. Druid’s muscles tensed. She felt Bracelet squeeze tighter around her wrist in response, the snake’s familiar grip a comfort. Her eyes remained riveted on the man as he apologized and explained himself.

She didn’t want company but Druid couldn’t deny that she needed it. Suddenly, her eyes shifted side to side as she wondered if he was alone. She thought she’d smelled the presence of wolves when passing into the vale, yet the scents had been rather faded. Druid tensed again, wondering if she had been mistaken.

Do you live here? she queried before deciding to ask outright, Does a pack reside here?

I apologize, but I am going to be dropping this character. Would you like to fade it with your next post? Or you can simply archive it here, whatever works best for you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
galdra - by Druid - March 31, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: galdra - by Argent - March 31, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: galdra - by Druid - March 31, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: galdra - by Argent - April 01, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: galdra - by Druid - April 02, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: galdra - by Argent - April 16, 2022, 09:36 AM