Meadowlark Prairie adventurer
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"the days go so fast here i think a month, two months, any amount of time; i think it will go quickly."

her tail thrummed behind her.

somehow beneath the sweat and dust and grease and endless, echoing cries from the palace, tavina found she wanted to kiss nala. but this moment was so ugly for it. "when i tell pharaoh where i am going, who might i say is your pack? i am certain he will want to meet you eventually and seek some sort of alliance with your leaders."
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
inhales pack drama

she hoped it would, desperate to find the appropriate time for tavina. nala would have dared to attempt to pull her away now if things did not sound so...dreary.

she calls them the saints, there was some soft laughter, shaking her head briefly. interesting name for a group of warriors, isn't it?
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
ikr smh also post #200 for u!

the saints.

the saints.

to tavina's credit, she hastily hid the blanching of her face behind a toss of her head toward the sky. "naming things is not my forte," she joked, wanting to hear nala laugh, and all the while her stomach was contorting in surprise and frustration and a resigned air.
260 Posts
Ooc —
<333

i bet that you could name them better, though, she dared to offer, tail still valiantly waving behind her. humming in her throat, feeling the pulse beneath tavina's fur.

she remained oblivious to anything new, anything off.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"maybe we can go mushroom-gathering when we see each other again. i can teach you some names."

she didn't want to leave. and yet she must.
260 Posts
Ooc —
i want that, she admitted. this time it was not a like but instead a want. she craved for it now, but it seemed too forbidden.

can i bring you anything from over the mountain? a gift, for our date.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
first the jolt of the saints, then the way her skin came alive when nala said she wanted something. anything. her mouth was dry.

"anything you want."
260 Posts
Ooc —
nala laughed, warm and soft. accidental honey in her throat.

it's anything you want, gentle correction. perhaps more intended to be soft encouragement.

don't be shy, she dared to think. not brave enough to speak.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
she laughed. she looked away. the name of her palace's enemy beat its wings at the inside of her brain.

"bring me — a purple plant. any shade of purple." her lips were unable to keep from a grin. was she shy? it certainly felt that way.
260 Posts
Ooc —
i want this to go on forever ;u; realistically, we can wrap this whenever you feel ready <3

i will bring you every shade of purple i find, truthful. what a silly task to be set upon but it brought such liveliness to her features. to her heart.

briefly, she sought to ruffle the delicate peppered hairs of the doctor's nape with her nose.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
um never??? ill never be ready ;; but maybe w ur next post so we can eagerly await the next? <3

[Image: tumblr_ptcx6dsL8y1qizf08o5_r1_540.gifv]

nala's touch sparked an involuntary intake of breath. tavina closed her eyes and allowed the contact to continue.

but only for a moment. she drew away. she held herself still and tried not to look at the soft moue of nala's mouth. "i will await the palette you bring, then."
260 Posts
Ooc —
dumps emotions all over that gif

nala wished she was bolder. bold enough to whisk away the doctor for an adventure to that lake now, enough to leave her a parting kiss. instead she could only stare at tavina with a longing.

as if they might stand here and simply exist like flowers for two months, until they could blossom.

i will think of you, it was as bold as she could bring herself to be and even that felt too bold. so sheepishly she would position herself in a way to hint at departure, but waited. wondering if she might hear tavina once more.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
smfh right D:

"i will see you then." a parting attempt at jocularity. she wanted to kiss nala's forehead. but she only smiled softly, wanly.

and then tavina forced herself to turn around and trudge away, when all she could hear was the beating of blood in her ears.