Hideaway Strath The return
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury chuckled softly and went ahead with the story between her and her mate.
"I met him when i was trying to form on the Coast. First he was simply a subordinate, then a close friend, and after we relocated here, after a time, he confessed to me. I realied then that I shared his feelings, and we have been mates since." 
She chuckled softly at the end, waving her tail.

"As for Ursus, well...They and Ramesses's pack, Akashingo, were the ones to force me, Xynos and War out of the Vale. I haven't seen any signs of them since then." 
Fury wanted to explain further, and pieced at the information as they walked. 

"I went to see how Ramesses and Satsu's claim was going, and it was upon revealing Kynareth abandoned us that he stated they were separate from the former Saints. Seeing his betrayal and a show of his true colors, I tried to kill him. Injured one of his own in the process and bolted when he called for backup." 
Fury didn't hide her disdain for Ramesses, nor did she hide the regret she felt for not being as diplomatic as she could've been.

"After that, Kynareth returned briefly to round me into killing Merrick's blackbird. I'm assuming somewhere in the timeline, Ursus found Akashingo and were gathering the numbers anyway. In between killing Merrick's mate and our disbandment, I suspected this one young man who tried to join us to be a spy. I wasn't certain, but i admit my paranoia got the best of me. It was soon after I mauled this suspected spy that Ursus and Akashingo invaded the Vale." Fury paused for a few moments to give Arlette time to process everything. 

"We lied low with Moonglow for a little while, then i pulled a stupid and mated with a man the first day of my heat. Killed him too, but he was so aged he was likely on his way out anyway...Kukutux chased me out, War and Xynos followed me, we eventually found the Druids of Blackwater, who took us in for the winter before I was granted permission to try and begin a claim on the beaches. That...didn't go well. Another pack lived on the cliffs and didn't take well to me trying to form on the Sound right next to them. The Listener of Blackwater - their...Leader, Priestess, you get the idea, came to my rescue and offered me a choice. I could stay on the islands in secret, or leave to begin my claim eslewhere. I chose to leave, as you can see." Fury added, looking out to the Valley she and the current Saints claimed. 
A small sigh brisked her lips. 
"I gave birth to four pups immediately after Arashi and I arrived here. No medics, no nothing. But they were all healthy. Two of them, Elias and Panacea, are currently with Blackwater. One of theirs found my boys along a river. They haven't been sent back to us yet. Panacea is ill, or so my Spiderling reported. I had my two daughters left, Credence and Sovereign, but Credence somehow disappeared too recently. Much like you and your pups did - without a trace. Sovereign is my only child with me now. She is my firstborn, my mini me. I just hope my other three are alright..." Fury's gaze saddened as she spoke of her kids. She wasn't trying to hide how horrible of a mother she felt like, for losing three of her four kids. 

"We also have a second alliance close by, The Dominion, they are called. They're in the forest on the other side of the valley." She added, as an attempt at a brighter piece of news.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
The return - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 08:36 AM
RE: The return - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2022, 08:45 AM
RE: The return - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 08:59 AM
RE: The return - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: The return - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: The return - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: The return - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: The return - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2022, 12:33 PM