Redtail Rise three sundays in a week
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Relic materialized beside her, bumping against her as he also reared on his hind legs. Rather than offer Avicus the same submissive licks, he snatched at her ear. Masque watched in fascination as their mother put her brother in his place. She crouched and retreated herself, eyes still pinned to the pair as she sidled over to nudge against Redd.

Before long, Avicus guided the trio away from the den site. Masquerade stood still for half a heartbeat, long tail dangling crookedly, before abruptly bounding after the departing Wealda. She spent much of the trip nipping at Relic’s swinging tail, enjoying the journey without a thought toward its destination.

But then the small caravan came to a halt someplace new. Masque stopped abruptly and someone bumped into her. She paid it no attention, her eyes quickly cutting to the familiar form of Ashlar. His body language was loud and clear: he wanted to play.

Before she could decide between that and exploring this new space, Avicus’s voice rose into the air. Masquerade whipped her head toward the Wealda, her throat already beginning to ripple. She didn’t know the purpose of the summons, though she could not resist the instinctive urge to join the rallying cry.

Afterward, she caught her breath, then promptly and without any warning whatsoever pounced at the nearby Redd, attempting to grab her muzzle like she’d seen Avicus do to Relic just moments ago.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
three sundays in a week - by Avicus - July 03, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Raider - July 03, 2022, 01:29 PM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Redd - July 04, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Relic - July 09, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Ashlar - July 10, 2022, 12:58 AM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Avicus - July 10, 2022, 10:35 AM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Raider - July 12, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Redd - July 13, 2022, 10:23 AM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Mountain Boulder - July 13, 2022, 10:35 AM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Prophet - July 18, 2022, 03:43 PM
RE: three sundays in a week - by Ashlar - July 20, 2022, 12:01 PM