Ankyra Sound dlo flè
37 Posts
Ooc —
the cliffsides.

ask for her.

enigma suddenly felt lost, adrift in the sea all over again. she wondered what she should bring, as a price. but then she wondered more! would the redhead see it as rude? would she mistake it for enigma needing something?

diplomacy had flown well over the head of a rogue.

i will.

she was certain of it, even if her gaze suddenly nervously rolled out towards the storm once more.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille supposed they could part ways now. the weather seemed calmer. but she was enjoying the sensation of being tucked against enigma.
and so selfishly she lay her chin upon her forepaws. "i be goin' to stay here ano'ter hour," she said softly, emerald eyes raking to the other girl.
37 Posts
Ooc —
the space suddenly felt warm and full.

she could only pin it upon none other than the redheaded mermaid — or perhaps she was a siren. enigma certainly felt the pull of it.

and do you mind if i stay?
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille chuckled. "no. stay."
her eyes gleamed, perhaps with something she did not even understand; and then she shut them, yawning widely as she began the process of relaxing against her new companion.
37 Posts
Ooc —
fade? and uh oh i love them

stay.

like a dutiful guard dog. mireille relaxed alongside her, an oddly rewarding sensation. but she remained alert, even when her head laid down upon her paws.

a watched of the storm, of the world beyond them.

her mind was as churning as the waves.