The Sunspire New Horizons
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
All Welcome 
She had practiced climbing plenty in her time away, so she was ready when she called for @Reyson today, in a new spot than usual, she called for him atop the spot they usually climb to. "Reyson, It's Echo, come climb with me." Today they would climb higher. She stand surveying the land around her, with her tail positioned confidently above her back.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard the call today, from a different place than usual. So with one last look at his home, he jumped into action. Long loping body towards the sound of the little oreo wolf. He actually realized he still wasn't sure of her name. He chuckled to himself. Ten times a fool he was, but it didn't matter. He had offered his help before, so he would do so again, and he liked her. She was sweet and funny. He liked to see her grow.

He stepped into view, and took in her confident demeanor and a small smile, one lift of the side of his face lit up. Ice blue eyes tracing across the tail over her back and the eyes staring back at him.

Climbing today. Are we?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
Echo smiled as she watched him approach. His pace seemed hurried, was he concerned for her?  "Upwards and onwards, although if you had told me I was planning on climbing higher the day we first met, I'd have laughed in your face." She let out a nervous giggle and found herself briefly pressing against his side for reassurance. "I have news to share as well." Her pace was slow and unhurried, cautious, as she led the way to the steeper reaches of the mountain.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Her scent had been stale. It had bothered the soldier. Mostly because she was afraid of many things. Sheltered. The world could be cruel.

Reyson gave a soft chuckle. And look at you now.

She moved against his side a tiny thing she was. He brushed a muzzle across her head. Giving her the reassurance she needed.

What is your news?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
She had missed him, and would miss him still if her meeting went well. I'm going to try to join Moonglow. She would have preferred to stay closer to him, but this was what she wanted. It wasn't like she'd never see him again. It was only a day or so to travel at least. She pressed into his side for a moment before peering up at him, anxiously awaiting his reaction.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[

Reyson stirred at her words, and thought on it.

Moonglow. I haven't heard of this one. Is it a good place? Will you be happy there?

She was absolutely flat against him which surprised him. But he didn't mind. She was so tiny and thin though. He worried for her.

Will you visit?
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
The village is peaceful and friendly. They are friendly with many packs. I will be able to learn how to hunt more efficiently, and who knows what else I could learn! Her brown eyes were alight with excitement at the opportunities ahead of her. Of course I'll visit. She told him teasingly. How could she not?

Her attitude sobered as she looked up at him. I'm not sure if you realize how much of a mark you've made on my heart, If I do stop visiting, something is wrong. She told him seriously. They were climbing higher and higher now. She found that she wasn't fearing the ground below anymore as much as his reaction to her words.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He listened to her. She seemed so excited. He hoped that it would work out for her. Mostly he wanted her to succeed in whatever she did. And if that meant a pack further away from him. So be it.

He smiled at her turning his head to light one of his ice eyes on her. I'll remember that. Maybe I'll see your new pack soon. I'm set to go on an ambassador jorney soon to meet and make allies.

She was climbing and not even worrying about it. A small flare of pride licked up his side.