Redhawk Caldera burble
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
"nanny!" chickadee was hollering again, this time for @Shenanigans. this time there was no danger and no centipede, but a mole that she had happily dug out out of its burrow.
blinded and terrified, it squirmed under her playful gaze. chickadee turned to her friend, face completely caked with mud. "have you seen it before?"
146 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I’m peeing! Shenanigans shouted with playful indignance, the declaration followed by a giggle and a shimmy.

Soon, she popped up beside the other girl, smiling and touching her nose to Chickadee’s cheek. She loved when her makeshift older siblings included her. And out of the whole bunch, “Chicky-D” was the most likely to invite her along on some sort of adventure.

Eventually, she looked down at the strange creature Chickadee had unearthed and gasped. It looked a bit like a mouse or a rabbit, though she’d never seen anything quite like it. She reached out a paw to poke at it, hopping sideways with a laugh-scream when the mole writhed.

Despite her unfamiliarity with the critter, Shenanigans shouted with conviction, It’s a bootysnooter, Chicky-D! And then, with a high-pitched giggle, she screamed, Look at its weird paws! They’re nakey!
Ani suffers from a condition visually comparable to cerebellar hypoplasia. For a visual reference, check out this video.
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the mole moved and chickadee leapt back at the shout of her sister. "bootysnooter!" she hollered, giggling. "he does have weird paws! they're so big."
chickadee sniffed long and hard at the mole, but all she could smell off either of them was dirt! "he was deep in the ground, deep deep! i can show you the hole," she bragged, grinning at her sisterfriend. "he was tough to get!" she prodded the poor animal again.
146 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Chickadee observed how large its naked paws were and Shenanigans joyfully cried, Thanks, I hate it!

(Of course, that was tongue in cheek. Hatred? Shenanigans didn’t know her.)

How did you know he was there? she asked, voice full of wonder as she watched Chickadee prod the poor “bootysnooter.”
Ani suffers from a condition visually comparable to cerebellar hypoplasia. For a visual reference, check out this video.
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i smelled him!" chickadee loudly crowed. "you wanna hold him? be nice, be nice. but bring him. and i'll show you the big hole, okay?"
"thanks, i hate it," she laughed to herself a half second later, urging her sister on.
146 Posts
Ooc — Kat
No! Shenanigans cried laughingly, scooping up the “bootysnooter” despite herself and scrambling after Chickadee.

As soon as she stopped beside the small crater, the younger Nestling loosened her jaw and let the poor critter tumble out of her mouth. So much for being nice! Shenanigans winced a little when gravity took over and he fell straight back into the hole from when he came.

Sorry! Shenanigans shouted to both the “snooter” and Chickadee, craning her neck to peer down into the dugout.
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
shenanigans picked him up and chucked him right down the hole! for a moment chickadee resembled the :O emoji: stiff from paw to tailtip with the shock.
and then she chuckled.
and then she laughed "HAHAHA!:" and clapped her paws over her mouth. "oops," chickadee snickered. "he fell."
146 Posts
Ooc — Kat
At least Chickadee didn’t seem mad about her fumble. Shenanigans looked up as her sister began to laugh loudly, a paw coming up to clap over her mouth to muffle the sound. The younger girl’s eyes danced with mirth.

Craning over the hole again, Shenanigans shouted nonsensically, Yeet!

Withdrawing and plopping onto her haunches, she gazed at Chickadee, just to make sure her companion really wasn’t upset. Although she didn’t seem anything but entirely amused about the situation, Shenanigans thrust her tongue against her cheek as she thought of how to make it up to her.

Were you gonna eat him? I can help you find another snack, she offered.
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"nah! let's find somethin' else!" she nipped her sister, tumbled over the girl, and then ran in the opposite direction. "yeet!" she shouted now.
moles were fun, but coursing the borders was moreso, and chickadee had never left her interest in them. she looked around for shenanigans, chuckling. "wanna go to the lake? orrrrr maybe we find somethin' in the cave!"
146 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Chickadee’s remarks kind of contradicted each other, causing Shenanigans to giggle at her sister’s silliness. Of course, she was up for anything that involved hanging out with her very favorite sibling.

Yes! she hollered when Chickadee offered her some options, her stock answer to pretty much any question. Running to catch up, she offered a breathy, Whatever you wanna do! I’m right behind you, Chicky-D.
Brecheliant
Family
336 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fading! <3

right behind her! "to the cave!" she shouted, zooming off in that direction.
hopefully they would find something good to eat! and if not, they could spend the day together otherwise.