Northstar Vale Koilás
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Finch’s voice was heard, an answering call. Arsenio smiled, pleased that he would have company with the friendly figure. Their first joiner had proven himself to be something of a joy to be around. He was kind, respectful, swift to assist in anything the Arche had needed, and he carried himself with a humbleness that the Greek man had never seen before. Arsenio was pleased to have Finch among them.

Meadow arrived, as well. The mercenary smiled to them both, tail waving in greeting. He was unlike Germanicus in this. They were masters of their own skills, or they had the potential for it. Arsenio did not wish to treat them like pawns in a greater scheme. He wanted to know them for their passions and their strengths.

Greetings to you both, Meadow, Finch, the redstone wolf offered them a toothy smile. I had hoped to get to know you both more closely. Already you are making yourselves known in Epoch and I wish to share my pleasure with you. Come, let us patrol the vale and we will speak of the future.

Arsenio motioned for them to walk alongside him and he set their path to the borders of the peaceful pack land.
Messages In This Thread
Koilás - by Arsenio - September 18, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Koilás - by Finch - September 26, 2022, 10:46 AM
RE: Koilás - by Meadow - September 27, 2022, 07:44 AM
RE: Koilás - by Arsenio - September 27, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Koilás - by Meadow - October 10, 2022, 09:21 PM