Hideaway Strath mushroom tea got my ego bruised
13 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 
please note they are on the other side of the borders so nobody is trespassing, please allow @Neizan to post first and i will tag leadership next post <3

he led the crimson man through the sweep. the mouth of the strath, cradled between stone walls, welcomed them.

good place to hide, no? his grin was crooked. there was a delighted sort of flick to his tail as he slowed their pace before the borders could be crossed.

this was not what the large woman had ordered him to do, but it was a task he had (and did) enjoy greatly.
14 Posts
Ooc —
There was one way in, one way out. The duo passed through the chasm together with the woods to cover them in shadows, and this time Neizan did not hide from crunching the piled leaves or anything. He wanted Zaira to know he was coming — if not by stride, then by aura, as he was determined to find her.
The little man was grinning to him. He smirked back, surveying the space, noting the strong wolf scent (and the lack of sign his wife had crossed this way); there was always the chance this was a trick. And this is home?
He stalked along the edge of the claim, keeping off the trail that numerous bodies had traveled. A part of him wanted to scream out her name! To demand she return.
Where are you, wife?
13 Posts
Ooc —
a post.

he did not call it home in earnest. he only just arrived and he had been given no other tasks than to socialize.

his voice raised in coyote tones. @Fury would know it was him, and not some sort of vermin come to pluck along. although he could still fit that category, couldn't he?
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury had had an inkling that their newest Thrall would not stick to only the Strath, and would wander.
An amused hum as she looked up towards the borders at Tracker's call.
His first task was a test of sorts, though she knew he would not know as such.

She would test him again, she decided.
Maybe sooner than later...

Fury eventually prowled through The Gates and stood the dictionary definition of a Sovereign, tail high over her hips, ears forward and burning amber gaze expectant for an answer as she looked with scrutiny at the dark man and eventually slid her wicked gaze to the coywolf that was her newest body.

"Explain." She drawled in a rumble. 
The order was for both men, and her aura was the danger bell that warned not to heed her.
It was in both their best interests that at least one of them start talking.

Test number two for Tracker in progress. 
Lights,
camera...
action!
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Making a few assumptions with Liv's permission!

Arashi had been at the side of his wife, Fury, when the summons had been made. The general, soon to be jarl did not recognize this voice. However, the white woman seemed to, as she was prompt to answer with a sense of familiarity in her gaze. Though hesitant, he followed in pursuit to see just who was requesting her attention.

When the pair arrived upon the scene, the agouti man's frigid stare befell two strangers. One bore the scent of the strath, while the other did not.

Almost immediately, the man's neck fur bristled. While Fury knew one, he knew neither. Both were considered strangers... unwelcomed ones, at that, until proven otherwise. But he would wait to hear their words until he made some move of action.

14 Posts
Ooc —
The little man crowed in to the trees, and again Neizan's first instinct was to turn upon him with his teeth, but he managed to belay that action as he turned to first glare, then grin, at his halfblood friend. The fur along his nape was already prickling when two beastly wolves came striding from cover.

One was tall and white, ill-suited for this climate in the opposite way of himself. She looked well suited for the frozen wastelands north; Neizan on the other hand was diminutive and summer-coated, and he felt the disparity as soon as she arrived. The other wolf looked to be built for the alpine level of a mountain: broad-shouldered and rufous, with an iron-rich coat flecked with copper, like a mountain made flesh.

Best not to get on their bad sides, thought Neizan.

Buenos días! I am Neizan Torres, and your little man here invited me in. I am looking for my wife, and she might be among your number. He looked from one wolf to the next, wondering what they made of his request.

She's smaller than me, closer to this guy I guess, he motioned to Tracker as he said this. Browns, grays, creams, lighter'n me too. Her name is Zaira. Has she come this way, jefe? He looked now to the man, who had to have been the one in charge by virtue of being, well, a man.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Gonna PP Tracker out due to him going inactive  

Fury noticed Tracker melt back into the terrain, essentially leaving the stranger on his own.
The Fullvalda listened with an unwavering gaze as Neizan explained who he was looking for, his wife and her appearance, and then the man had the gall to look at Arashi, as if seeking her husband's word on the matter.

She figured the dark-colored man sexist and with a cooled tone would correct him. 
"I am the Sovereign ruler of this pack. My husband here, is my second in command. And no, your wife hasn't come here." Fury stated.
What with her tail being high over her hips from the beginning, the aura of dominance radiating from her as well, she did not see any room for Neizan's error to be excused.

And now, she would seek an apology, as was told in the fire of her amber gaze, for his insult, lest the man wish to die on her doorstep.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

First impressions meant nearly everything to Arashi. And with how this man now behaved, he was already not a fan.

The blasphemy hid deep within his eyes when Neizan looked to him questioningly. Any other man would have been honored; but in this case, he was greatly angered. To diminish his wife and fullvalda in such a way was a gravely punishable offense. The jarl itched to march forward and give them a scar they wouldn't forget; but instead, he withheld.

Fury would be left to speak, while Arashi would simply wait. If the time came — and he greatly hoped it would — he would have his chance.