Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The food was for him; the coywolf looked surprised, but he indulged nonetheless while Ramesses spoke.

Charles did not know what 'pristine' meant. Whatever the case, it had not helped them along. Ramesses said that she should not return unless it was spring time again. Charles felt that she should do whatever he said -- he was her husband, after all. Should he not have the right to make her do whatever he wanted? Could he not somehow stop her from insulting him so?

But the words of the Pharaoh were, of course, sensical. Even though he was drunk and dizzy, Charles could tell that. He should make something of himself. But that was not something he was good at.

The coywolf nodded several times, clearly agreeing with the sense in the Pharaoh's words. And yet... Before he knew it, the words were out in a drunken slur -- Why am I Neb? Ramesses had made him so, had offered him this position, yet it was clear to anyone else that Charles was undeserving. What did the Pharaoh see in him?

Charles hoped, now that the question was asked, that the answer would be something... Inspiring. Something that would actually make him believe he could make the positive changes that Ramesses demand of him.
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM
RE: [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 27, 2022, 12:49 AM