Moonspear Ingriq
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Backdated to after this thread. Sisters on the mountain! =^.^=

It had not taken them long to reach the mountain. Samani felt energized by the trek away from Moonglow. Her curiosity had sprung up. If @Callyope had not been with her, the young peach might have ventured off to chase scents she hadn’t smelled before. The young woman was glad that her sister was there, that they could do such things together.

It’s beautiful, isn’t it? she said breathlessly.

The mountain was powerful in its height. The peaks looked dangerous and challenging. Samani could only imagine standing at the edge of such heights. She thought it was thrilling, frightening, but exciting. There were caves she could see from the ground. They looked dark but seemed to hold potential for dens.

We should take something back when we are done exploring. Gifts for those they loved.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
aaaa im so sorry this slipped by!!

She had become smitten with the mountain, charmed by the ruggedness of it and the cold air.

What things do we take? She asked as she peered down a rocky slopes. For a moment, it felt much like the vision. Like her spirit talking.

She had to be quick to teether herself to her sister, upon reality.

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
No, please! I took so much time to make it ;w; so please do not apologize. <3 I am so happy to write with you.

Samani also considered the mountain to be special to her. She had spent many days admiring its peaks before she had been old enough to journey there for herself. It did not disappoint. Standing on its grounds felt good to the peachy figure. In her heart, this was a dear thing to share with her sister. 

Callyope appeared smitten. Samani smiled at her, tickled by the expression on the younger girl’s face. The young woman’s heart fluttered pleasantly. They must have looked like a fine pair on Moonspear’s grounds. 

I am not sure, yet. Perhaps we will find something as we explore. 

Samani moved to nudge beneath Callyope’s chin.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
<333

The nudge would ground her. A connection to her sister so that she did not practically float off!

I wish for a stone. For me. She laughed, warm and girlish. Something to remember my first time here. With you!

She dared to take a few nimble leaps up ahead.

"inuktitut" || "common"
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Samani felt herself warm at the thought. There were more than a few similarities between her and her sister.

I must show you my collection of stones. There are some that look like- like nothing I have ever seen before.

The stones that she had collected were treasures to her. She had some from everywhere that she had visited. Though Samani had not journeyed to many places, she had gone far from Moonglow. Each one of her collected pieces had a special place in her heart.

I will give one to you from my collection. So that you can start a collection for yourself.