Ravenshook Cliffs I'm going to have a family to provide for now
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
All Welcome 
last hunting thread void needs for his trade

With Meylodi as his mate now and potentially, hopefully, pups on the way, Void really needed to hunt. He needed to be the family's provider before their pack was formed, so he set out, half hoping someone else was in the area to hunt with him, whether they were of Moontide or not.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The cliffs held their own appeal, and Heph found herself once more seeking out the precipice they offered. She almost turned around when she saw the hulking figure wreathed in black fur, but that time had passed and she trusted that Rodyn had resolved the situation to that satisfaction. So she approached anyways. "Exploring?" Her voice was purposefully light, the wind battering it around before finally allowing it to reach the others.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void dipped his head respecfully. "Hello, Heph." He said. "And, not really, my mate lives here for the time being, and I was out hunting for her. We're going to start a pack together and raise pups together." He said, and his tail couldn't help but wag with that statement.

"Care to join me in the hunting?" He asked
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
It seemed that Void had found someone and might be leaving soon. It was interesting news, and she was glad. Her impression of him, if brief, was that he was interested in settling down and finding someone and it seemed as if he finally had. His tail wagged with uncontained excitement and she noted it briefly with her gaze. "Congratulations. Have I met the lucky lady?" Though her voice was not a yell it was warm and filled with the force of her lungs behind it, sure and genuine enough.

If Moontide or Void himself were going to have new mouths to feed then hunting would surely be needed. A smile curled its way around her maw and she nodded in affirmative. She had promised Rodyn that any pups of Moontide would eat as well as she could ensure and she meant that. "Sure, lead the way." She shook out her coat a bit and readied herself for the hunt, she had not followed any trails here so hopefully Void would have one that he was already on so that they could work quickly to take down a new cache for whoever his mate turned out to be.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I don't believe so, she just had an introduction and joining meeting with Rodyn so you should meet her soon." Void replied. "And thank you." He added to her congrats.

He nodded as she told him to lead the way for the hunt and he flicked his tail in the direction of the trail he'd caught of some pheasants earlier. He liked hunting those dumb birds, they were too big to fly and easy to chase if they ran. "There's some pheasants this way." He told her.

Soon they reached the flock. There were 6 of them, but three were straying away from the rest. "I'll go for the right one, you go for the left, and we'll see if we can get the middle one or any others from there." He told her.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph followed, pheasant was not her favorite type of game. Like most prey they fought back when caught but they were flighty birds that did not use their abilities to soar to great heights instead preferring horizontal distance from their attackers. And they almost always startled faster than a wolf had a chance to catch them - flushing them might have been a better strategy though it would require them working in tandem. The three that Void motioned to looked healthy enough, but she was eager to get started and if it was a match of surprise against speed then she was more than willing to test her own odds. Nodding her head she let a grin spread her maw before she opened it, voice soft and high so as not to spook the birds early "Ready." Her paws were planted firmly on the ground. "Set." Her body was ramrod straight towards her target, losing none of its looseness, deceptive in the relaxation of her muscles ready to spring in any direction. "Go." And she sprung, eating up the distance, pouncing on the left-most pheasant. Its wings fluttered in her face and she might have lost it in the chase if she had not flung her body so close to its own, allowing her to snap at its plump ribs dragging it down to earth. The weight of her jaw crushed it easily, the delicate bones in its wings snapping with the force she brought it to the earth and already the dirt bit at her paws as she twisted to turn center.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
On her go Void launched himself at the right most pheasant, catching in on the neck with his weight, which quickly ended its life. He turned to see the middle pheasant fleeing and he gave chase, leaping when he felt he was within a close enough range, and he landed square on its back, easily able to kill it from there. The rest of the flock had fled but he and Heph had done well. He brought his pheasant back to the other one and looked to Heph.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph glanced over to see Void finishing off the third pheasant. Nodding her head she commented lightly. "That went well." Looking about she realized she did not know exactly where Void and his new mate had settled down, presumably he would want to cache these nearby that location for easy access, at least if they were planning to have pups that season which did not seem unlikely. "Where are we caching these?" At that she picked up her own kill, waiting to see where they would go, perhaps she would go hunt some of the rest of the flock once they were finished. While pheasant was not her favorite kind of sport it was a good opportunity to fill their caches with morsels that would stave off hunger and it was difficult to organize hunts of larger game.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Moontide for now, my mate and I will be living there for the time being, like i said." Void responded. "Lets head back." He said.

lmk on disc if we can fade here cuz i wanna get this done for his trade!
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)