Fox's Glade Happy, lucky electric grid
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"They're amounts, and in this case, amounts of genetics. So if you were a pure wolf you'd be 100% wolf. Same if you're pure dog, or coyote, or rabbit, or bird, etc." Ike said. "If you were half wolf and half dog, you'd be 50% wolf, 50% dog. Not every species can cross breed, like their can't be a 50% rabbit 50% bird, but any breed under the canine species, which is dogs, wolves, and coyotes mainly, can interbreed and make mixes." He explained.

"Genetics are your internal makeup. They're what codes for every feature on you. Such as eye color, fur color, size, breed, sex, etc." He added, figuring that would be her next question.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Brecheliant
Sciathán
708 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin could not decide between three things regarding Ike's character. He was either a genius. Or a madman. Or a conman. Okay, maybe a fourth thing, which was a lovechild between the first two - crazy imagination. He spoke about genetics (????), codes and mentioned more percents, and then went on to tell that crosses between rabbits and birds could not happen (not that she had thought much about it before he had mentioned it), interbreeding and mixing. At one point it was too much for her to comprehend, therefore she chose the "smile and wave, boys, smile and wave" approach. Dwin kept smiling, while effectively hiding the fact that she did not understand a damn thing he was telling her. Instead she wondered, how the hell had they had gone from him waking her up and offering food and her listening to a lesson that was way out of her league. 

"Yeah, that's a lot to take in," she admitted and this was almost the first time someone had beaten her in the question/answer game. "All this talking makes me kind of hungry," she told him, leaning down to see that the food was still there and had not grown legs and ability to move, while she had been distracted. "Let's eat!" she suggested. 

Thank you for the thread! And I am looking forward to them running into each other in the future.

Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike smirked, realizing his level of knowledge was higher than the girls and most likely had her head spinning. He was content to just chill now though and eat the weasels he'd hunted. He sat down comfortably, as he had stood while he was talking, and continued eating his weasel

yw! Ikes prolly gonna stay up in the mountains for a while now so if dwin ever comes that way, you can always tag him and i'd be down to thread!
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher