Stone Circle Come one
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Small meeting, perhaps a hunt. Please let @Bjarna post first and then everyone else. No posting order after. There will be rounds. First round ends next Saturday, second round begins.

Gunnar shifted and though his body ached and his spirit was tired, he headed towards the stone circle. It was time to start the pack hunts and getting ready for the incoming spring. There would possibly be children, and food would be needed. Though Taktuq had dispersed again, and he wasn't sure if anyone else was of age to breed.

He tilted his head back calling for his daughter and then the rest of the small merry band of wolves.

@Inkeri @Cad @Valtivi @Sól
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
372 Posts
Ooc —
anyone is welcome to PP arriving with her if they'd like! i left it kind open :x

bjarna found herself to and fro.

if she was not with sól then she tried to share words with valtivi or watch over cad. plan a trip with inkeri too! the call caught her somewhere between all of that.

and this time she could carry herself to the call with a special kind of confidence. overjoyed to collect their merry band together for what she could only presume would be good things.

as such, she would give her father a warm kiss upon his chin when she arrived.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri arrived on the heels of Bjarna. Greeted both Gunnar and Bjarna and then found herself a place to settle and listen. This seemed to be a good time, a fun meeting. She was excited to see what they had planned for the future. She was starting to find her happiness as she grew content in her place here.
Common
Norwegian

11 Posts
Ooc — delaney
they are small, this pack.

valtivi answers the summons, gaze touching upon each of them in turn. bjarna, first. then gunnar. then inkeri ... the translator.

valtivi settles upon his haunches among the small group; curious.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
I tried to make it so that more would answer, but we'll continue. Let @Bjarna answer first then no posting order.

@Inkeri @Cad @Valtivi @Sól

Gunnar cleared his throat and held up a paw to show he was ready to speak. he offered a kind smile to everyone present.

Spring is upon us. This means there maybe children among us. There is going to be a need to start filling our caches for the winter months. We are allies with Riverclan and Swiftcurrent for those of you who are new. These two we will consider starting a hunt with them. We will need a runner to go to both places and ask for a meeting.

He used icelandic and English. Knowing that Inkeri would translate for the wolf Valtivi. He looked to Bjarna to see if she had anything else to add?
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>