Herbalists' Cache with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Eshe didn’t look entirely convinced, asking if they would stuff herbs in the animal’s stomach. Masquerade pondered this for a moment, then shook their head. They looked around as if wishing a dead rodent would appear to demonstrate, but of course that didn’t happen.

Not exactly. I was thinking we would make a small cut in its belly and stuff your leaves in there, alongside the stomach and the rest of its organs. It might be a bit messy but you said they were oak leaves, right? I think they’re tough enough that they wouldn’t fall apart. You could wipe them off after you pull them back out.

It sounded like it would work in theory, though of course it could be an entirely different thing in practice. Masque found themself wanting to try, though. They hunted primarily for meat, secondarily for skins at times. Never before had they captured prey with the intent of using its corpse as a makeshift purse.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door - by Masquerade - June 13, 2023, 09:11 AM