Stone Circle Little movements So divine
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Inkeri had settled near the den she adn Merry had chosen and she lay in the afternoon sun. Closing the sea green eyes of hers against the onslaught of sun. It was a beautiful day. The bugs buzzed lazily near the plants, and the honeysuckle itself curled around and made the air smell lovely.

She lay her head against her paw and sighed happily. Finally, she was no longer sick able to fully move. The little ones delighted her in ways she had no way of verbalizing, but it was lovely to have them even if they weren't born yet.

She tilted her nose as suddenly her side heaved of it's own accord and again. Little butterfly kisses from the inside out and she couldn't help but giggle at the sense of absolute delight.

Oh how beautiful little ones. Ones!
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
An afternoon in Summer is warmer than she’s ever felt, and thoughts drift to Inkeri, as so often they did of the mothers-to-be. She makes her way towards the den the Skáti shares with her cubs’ father, summer heat collapsing in on her through the wide upland, but cooling off in the dappled shade of the aspens. Inkeri is there, glowing in the noon-day light.

“Hey, Ink,” she greets a bit shyly. “Mind if I join you?”
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri lifted her head and smiled bright. Yes! Come join me. Me.

She moved so the other wolf could come nearer a brilliant smile on her face. When the she wolf would settle inkeri would speak with barely concealed excitement.

They moved!! Moved.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She smiles, her eyes resting over the woman’s rounding belly. Inkeri made pregnancy look easy, blissful even. It suited her so naturally. She couldn’t help to think some women just took to parenthood better than others. Skáld was about as close as she’d gotten to a child, and well he was nearly a year old, now. Tauris didn’t know a thing about babies. Just the thought of them was making her dizzy and she glances back to expecting mother’s face.

“What does it feel like?”
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri had thought she would never be this blessed. So to have little ones. It was both wonderful and frightening, but she was so blessed and happy. And to have Merry too. It was all lovely.

Oh. Come come! Touch. she motioned for the other woman to come forward and feel them moving about in there. Like little butterfly beats.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Inkeri in her new motherhood is beautiful, but Tauris is quick to shake her head, feeling faint again by the idea of little kicks and the beings who make them.

Oh,” she declines with a flustered turn. It’s just too overwhelming. But Inkeri isn’t inundated with such doubts, on her pale face is the contentment only a mother will know in carrying her cubs.

“Ok,” Tauris calms with a breath. She lifts one paw to touch it to the mother’s belly. And she feels them- the gentle taps like a chain of heartbeats. She closes her eyes and imagines the little lives growing inside Inkeri; and in her.

Her mouth cracks into laughter,I can feel them.”

When she opens her eyes again they’re glazed with tears.

“Have you always wanted this?”
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri would not rain on this blessing. This was truly that. She was overjoyed to have children. Overjoyed that she would be so lucky.

Inkeri's ears went to her skull at the next question and she looked down. A sad look upon her face. She looked at her paws at the black and white pelt and she gave a soft whimper.

But she lifted her head and met the gaze. I was not raised in a good home. Home. Told I was cursed and wrong and shouldn't have been born. Born. That no god would favor me. Me. So I. I.

She shifted and rolled a little to ease some of her growing pains. I never let myself imagine them. Them. I didn't think I could be so lucky. Lucky.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
A sad vision is the one conjured in her head as Inkeri is vulnerable with her. She didn’t know the young woman’s past. She truly was fortunate to have come to Kvarsheim, to have found someone who cared about her, and a pack to support her.

“I’m sorry someone hurt you. But…I think your experience will make you a strong parent. You’ll be able to bestow kindness to your children. They are lucky to have you as their mother.” She gives her a reassuring smile before lifting her paw from the woman’s fluttering belly.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri didn't believe she was being vulnerable, only truthful, but she supposed it could be seen as such. If she knew what the other was thinking. Ink had found solace in the sharing of the tales of her youth. Of sharing the harrowing experiences she had gone though she hoped in a way this would also help her heal. And maybe help someone else heal too.

Inkeri giggled softly. Thank you. You. I hope so. So.

Inkeri looked at teh spot the girl's paw had just left and she smiled. Very little, but sweet. Sweet.

She looked back up at the girl. You come and visit me again? Again.
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She nods her head, “and the pups, when they’re here.” Her voice is winsome.

“Have any particular cravings? Skáld and I can do some hunting,” She’ll offer, though it’s a potentially lofty one, unless Inkeri had the taste for rat. She could probably manage that.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
317 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri smiled in delight. GOod she would have visitors. So new to this and so innocent in her regard for her pack. She didn't think much of allowing people near the children once they were born, but she probably should talk to Merry and make sure he was okay with it too. She imagined he would be.

She shook her head. No I still get quite sick. Sick. But thank you. You
Common
Norwegian

Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
“Howl for me if you want anything, Ink. Or just a little company,” she holds her softly a following moment, then peels herself away from the Skáti and pads along the edge of the wood for Tréheim.