Ouroboros Spine ❁ For years and years,
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Joining 
Evening
Clear
70°
Tagging: @Aiolos, @Kukutux, @Shikoba

Centri would not stop on her family's mission to spread out their name, though the girl wouldn't lie to herself and say she didn't have doubts on her ability to fulfill such wishes. She was merely a teenager, afterall -- what knowledge on medicine and herbs could a teenager have compared to an elder? Even the idea made her feel foolish, and suddenly Centri had felt nervous setting out like she did today.

--but it didn't stop her.

The flower nymph strode lengths towards the boarder markings, cautious of every imprint made within the dirt. Casting her slate gaze over her shoulder, and then back towards the conifer forests nestled between mountains. It was clear Centri's expression was laced in a knot of uncertainty, yet the young fae nearly swallowed and held it in. "Hello?" She called.

"Anyone goes there?"
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she wears a face that is not far off from mojag's age, young and bright and perhaps rightfully filled with concern as she remains at the borders. star hunter has never forgotten her duties as a guardian of the spine, even after birthing out 3 kids and raising them as strong and independent workers for the village. she could see this from her approach.

the evening brings about a warmth that shikoba has always adored, reminding her of the burning heat that remained in the desert. often she wishes to return to the beach they had once seal hunted, hoping to stick her toes in the sand and think back to her youth. but those days are gone, and eventually winter will be upon everyone.

the sandy girl would be greeted by the mottled woman, who moves towards her with a short stride trot before coming to settle on her side of the border. star hunter looks over the other with lemon eyes for a moment, settling into a prideful and tall stance before speaking. 

"you stand on the edge of moonglow, stranger. what is it you seek?" there is warmth in her voice, offering this new face a more friendly side of herself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Finally, a woman had come to answer the she-wolf's calls.

She was a storm of tans and reds, like hot winds along the Namib desert. She was short in stature like Centri, but quite noticeably made up for it by the muscle that rippled through her frame. In this light, the young woman had assumed them to be a warrior of some sorts -- a guardian that trailed the boarders of their pack for everyone's safety. Yet to Tri's relief, they seemed friendly.

A soft smile had returned to her once worried wilted features, and a tail would sway behind her haunches "It is nice to meet you, miss. My name is Centri." she'd say, looking around once more at the lands she called Moonglow in awe and curiosity. Trying to stay in the realm of respectfulness, however, her full attention would fall back on the warrioress. "I hope my presence does not disturb your people. I only wish for a place to call my own," She confesses.

"--and in turn, a possible mentor..."
"Common" | "French"
Moonspear
Villager
147 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Feel free to skip around me if opportunity allows. Arrluk is practicing/observing.

Arrluk began to follow the trails of First Hunter, determined to learn what all it took to track and find, with his missing sister still on his mind. He also now began to follow the path of Sunman and Star, thinking that not only could he learn to find those missing but could also learn to protect those within. 

His nose was to the ground, following Shikoba towards the outskirts of the territory, along the foothills of low mountains that served as a protective perimeter around the vale within. 

He stopped when he came into view of them both, pausing there before dipping his head silently and wandering a bit nearer, yet remaining behind Shikoba. His sea-green eyes cast to the stranger. She was pretty. Made of soft colors and freckles on her face. Was she coming to stay or to visit, as many had before?
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
an ear would twitch back to note the presence of the young orca who settles behind her. shikoba would turn her head for just a moment, passing over arrluk with an approving glint before returning to the sandy female before her. shikoba notices the small pieces of flora tucked away in her coat as if meant to be stored for later.

"moonglow is a welcoming village," she comes to offer to the other, "our moon woman takes in any who are in need of a home, so long as they may promise to work for their place here." perhaps shikoba is more formal than the duck who seemingly just has an eye for others having a good heart or not. for star hunter, she often must use more than just her senses to see what others have to offer. 

"what can centri provide to us if we give a home?" a chance to give all her talents, should any exist in her bright mind.
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Her murky water gaze gave a curious glance towards a young boy hiding behind the village woman -- cloaked in shadows and light. She smiled his way, and even opened her mouth to greet -- initially -- until the woman had spoken and caught her attention again. They speak of Moonglow being a place of welcoming -- one that allows all so long as they work to show their place amongst it's wolves. The dame nods respectfully in understanding, and fixes her posture to speak again. 

"I hail from a village of my own -- from those who specialize in the art of herbalism and medicine. I am not an expert, as I am still in my youth, though I am trained to dabble in said feild." Centri spoke genuinely. Though it was always a risk to admit she was nowhere near experienced enough to consider herself professional, Centri only hoped they would give her a chance to prove she could do so with time. As could be said in the hopeful sparkle in her eyes.

"I can also hunt for you, and watch over any young ones you might have as you depart-feild." the young girl added. "Whatever my able body can provide to the moon woman's village, I am willing to provide...."
"Common" | "French"
Moonspear
Villager
147 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Shikoba turns back to him, silent yet her eyes approving. Arrluk finds himself now standing a bit more confidently, his head lifting then again to the newcomer as she looks to him. Yet Shikoba commands her attention once more and the woman speaks on how she might help the village to grow. She was a medicine woman, mostly, though knew how to hunt and took to watching over the young in the pack. Arrluk was one of them yet already he was growing quickly to step into the role of men. 

My mother is a medicine woman. He quips from behind. And she loves to teach. At the moment, his mother was out on travel, visiting the sister lands for the coming of many of his older sister's first litters. There would be many pups soon and while not here exactly, it was not uncommon for the packs to travel between one another to help where help was needed.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
the more shikoba listens, the more she grows pleased with this sandy girl. moonwoman remains the only true healer of the village, it would not be a bad idea to have an apprentice continue to learn, grow, and teach others. and so long as the girl is able bodied and helpful, then shikoba sees no reason to turn her away.

with the mention of the moon woman from the mouth of her own son, shikoba nods to his words and seemingly comes to a decision. she would come to step aside, opening the borders for centri as a soft smile comes to crawl onto her ever-greying muzzle. "then moonglow will welcome you, centri. when our moon woman returns from her trip, we will introduce you to her." star hunter comes to look back towards the boy and invite him closer with a sweep of her nose.

"arrluk, would you care to show her the territory? and perhaps introduce her to sunman if you get the chance?" an invitation for the younger male to sharpen his skills under shikoba's watchful gaze, one she hoped he would come to take with no hesitation. it would provide the foundation work for him to work towards a leader-like path, if that remained something interesting to him.

feel free to keep the thread moving or archive here!
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
I'm okay with having this sorta faded out. Maybe we can have a new one where Arrluk sorta shows her around?

She did not think much of her lackluster introduction, but it seemed to have pleased the older woman -- to which Centri would look up and her eyes would round. Both out of suprise, and relief. Centri had been accepted into the fold with the rest of them, and in response the young girl's tail swayed in content. "I promise not to disappoint you." she says -- detemined to find her place here and improve her craft as promised, and shed be forever greatful to the woman whod given her a chance to prove that.

The moonwoman's arrival was something she'd have to anticipate -- although who the sunman was was unbeknownst to her. Centri only hoped they were just as kindred as she who stood on the boarders. The attention was then set towards the boy behind her, who spoke of his mother being a medicine woman herself. It was good to know there were older wolves her to help guide the fae.

"Ah, Arrluk? Is that your name?" she asked with a friendly smile -- not meant to be answered,  as she'd already knew.

"It's good to meet you! It seems we'll be sharing a home from now on..."
"Common" | "French"
Moonspear
Villager
147 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Yes, that would be great! Just tag me in a back-dated thread or poke me on discord or PM if you want me to start!

Star Hunter is in agreement, stepping aside as a silent signification that Moonglow was open to Centri. She also jesters to Arrluk for him to step forth and so Arrluk does, dipping his white chin to the sandy coated woman with freckles speckling all over her face. 

Shikoba suggested Arrluk show her around the nee lands and bring her to Sunman, his father. Arrluk was a humble and reserved young boy, much so harboring the personality characteristics of his father before him. He did not think he would be leader of any future Moon Tribe. He wanted to fish for his pack and protect them, as had Aiolos. Yet, Aiolos would have never dreamed to be leader- yet he was. Perhaps Arrluk did not have the dominance and determination to be Lead, but maybe one day the people would choose him, like his father. 

Arrluk would do as he was told. Seems so. He said with a small smile, turning and waiting, as though for her to join his side. I'll show you around...