Stone Circle Rest like you belong here with your damp hair, with your chest heaving
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She glimpses long into the face she thought she might never see again and overcome with gratitude that she gets to. Somehow they’d managed to come back together in health, in happiness, and most surprisingly in motherhood, too.

“You’re sweet,” She speaks quietly. Reverie’s words overwhelm her with their affection, her brows fold over her eyes shyly.

“I think that’s just gas though, Rev,” she plays it off, “consequence of the postpartum organ shuffling and all that.” But she fell into silence then because Reverie was right.

“If there’s light in me it is the people that I love. You, and Gunnar and Tak. Skáld and Fig and our children. There’s nothing that can put that out,” she smiles up through the grass at her.

When Reverie thought of destiny, Tauris thought of choice, and how every morning she woke up she would continue to choose them- over and over.

“I’m so happy you’re here. I was worried I'd never see you again. I hope you know Kvarshiem will always be a home to you all- no matter where you go.”
Messages In This Thread