Ankyra Sound refer to me as a goddess, i’m tired of being modest.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
316 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
some slight pp to set the scene, hope that is ok <3

look! de beach! miette called to @Astera as they broke from one of a thousand little tunnels, the grand cliffs curling away to reveal a secluded, stormy beach. miette’s eyes climbed the rocky face, wondering what other tunnels and undiscovered delights hid in its stony heart.

val said dere be loa here. she gestured in a careless shrug before tearing off towards the water. look! what dat be? a shape — boulderlike and dark — was at the tide line.
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
Perfectly fine! :D

The beach was gorgeous. They duo had snuck away as afternoon settled into evening, painting the sky in a cloudy autumn sunset. Wait! If anything were to go wrong, it would take he adults hours to arrive. Astera was taking no chances. Thankfully, the beach was free of undercurrents. Miette took off towards a lazy sea turtle sleeping in the sand, while Astera took a moment to admire the surroundings. She gasped softly at the glowing waves.

[Image: Bioluminescent-Waves-view.jpg]
image source
Sapphique
Pearl
316 Posts
Ooc —
ooooo that image is SO PRETTY and gives me so much MUSE!!

up close, the beach took on a magical quality. from the cliffs, miette had only faintly seen the outline of phosphorescent blue. up close, the waves crackled and shimmered with an impossible indigo that mesmerized her.

the shape she chased hastily slid into the water. miette paused, realizing astera had stopped seconds before.

they shared a moment of awe. miette quietly piped: do you think dat be the loa? she motioned a paw towards the shimmering bioluminescence.
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
She ignored the slowpoke carapace, who slid into the water. For another moment, she was transfixed, gazing at the dazzling vibrant waves. Edging closer, the reached out with a paw to touch the brine, and then gingerly lick at it. It had the same, salty sensation, nothing new. Maybe. Maybe it was the loa. Or a fraction of the sky had descended into the sea.
Sapphique
Pearl
316 Posts
Ooc —
the pair breathed in unison, each breath drawn in mutual awe. as astera reached for the waves, the lights danced away from her in arcs of electric blue.

what it taste like? miette asked, not waiting for an answer before she licked her own paw. blegch! dis loa be tasting too salty.

returning her paw to the shimmering waves, miette traced their darting down shore. her eyes narrowed as they landed upon the shadowed face of a foreboding cave. miette gasped. look! she pointed to the faint outline, where dim blue sparks pulsed like a heartbeat in the cave’s open mouth. de cave!
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
My 101 post goes to dear Miette! Thank you for being a wonderful thread partner, Lauren. <3

The cave. The sight suddenly became eeire, but ever so captivating. It was a risk to enter, but the grotto was pulling her in. The pale wolf cast a mischievous look towards Miette. Stay close, while we explore. You don't wanna get lost there.
Sapphique
Pearl
316 Posts
Ooc —
YOU'RE the wonderful thread partner!! i love asteras new avvie btw!

stay close, while we explore. miette scoffed. what was she, a baby?!

the pair entered the awning and for a moment, miette had the distinct sensation she was walking into the hungering jaws of a predator. light scarcely trickled down the tunnel walls - but somewhere deep in the caverns, miette heard running water.

you 'ear dat? water! she began to trot down the tunnel, ears ahead. excitement thrummed in her blood as the tunnel came to an end; there was a drop, and then a little cavern.

the water sounded closer now.

for hours the pair investigated the grotto — when it came time to leave miette felt a solemnity overcome her. something about the caves were so familiar — so rooted in her basal nature — that she dreamed of the den in deep sleep that night.