Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
All Welcome 
tousaint and chantale had gone to eresta. thibault and sobeille remained. there was a sting and a sweetness in that, mireille grateful that she would have these elder children with her when she brought the next into their seasalt world.
for now, her red frame stretched in the cold sand, the great curve of her side proclaiming how close that moment was.
the obsidian grounded herself, emptying mind of all thoughts.
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
157 Posts
Ooc — Van
A dragging noise from down the beach would disturb Mireille’s peace, filling the air with the sound of sand grinding beneath the weight of something heavy, coming at slow and steady intervals: skrssshhhhhhhh, breath, skrssshhhhhhhh, breath, skrssshhhhhhhh, breath, SKRSSSHHHHHHHH, plop.

Svalinn dropped the tail end of a dolphin (over half his own weight!) before the garnet queen. He was slavering and well-damp, with a coating of sand that clung to him like seasoning, but his tail wagged proudly even through all the panting. I think my luck’s turning around, he boasted to the expectant mother.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
848 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
her tail flicked catlike as the source of her peace's disturbance came into view: svalinn. mireille had not been unaware that her sister's season had arrived, and noticed that chacal did not seek far from their shores at all.
she eyed the strength in his shoulders and the pride in his pretty face. yes. the children he gave her sister would be lovely. crossing her forelegs at the wrist, she sniffed delicately at his impressive catch and favoured the man with an arch of her brow. "i would say de same, mighty hunter," and though mireille might have teased, her voice gave evidence of her approval in his hard work.