Shadewood you wake on the floor holding a knife, a bottle and a handful of black fur
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She had never been more certain of anything in her life and quickly answered, Yes.

But that didn’t mean there weren’t logistics to consider. Masquerade nibbled at Riley’s cheek before turning back toward the water. With a backward glance at him, she stepped back into the gentle current. She was already wet, so the chill didn’t hit her as strongly this time, though she knew it was still frigid. And that was good; it was what she needed.

Chilly spring water swirled around her ankles as she turned to face Riley. Her long tail swung, the gentle back and forth motion making her thigh ache. But she didn’t stop, especially since it served a purpose. Her mate didn’t need convincing, she knew, but the gentle sway spread her scent along the riverfront.

Come on in, the water’s fine, Masque teased, raising a forepaw to flick some water in his direction. I think this might be the only part of our claim we haven’t christened yet, she added thoughtfully even as she ventured further out, toward deeper water.

It eventually closed over every part of her body save for her masked face. Masque found purchase on the rocky river bottom, though she knew she would probably move back into shallower water to actually do the deed. For now, she anchored herself in place and let the icy water do its job, chilling her skin despite the unhindered burning in her core.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)