Discord channel suggestion
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Heeey, so, there's already a #new-age discord channel, which encompasses a range of things, and in the same vein, I was wondering if a #religion channel would be a good thing to add, since new-age is the closest thing we have to that, but doesn't really leave room for non-witchy stuff, like if someone is Christian or like, Buddhist, or something. And it's not like people in this community feel weird talking about politics and religion because there's also a #politics channel, soooo. It's just something I was thinking about!
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc — nami
i've been thinking about this a lot over the past few months, just cause sometimes i wanna say things about religion that don't really fit in gen chat or new age. we could make it a role so not everyone has to see it/get notified but i think it would be a cool addition!!
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
I'm all for this!
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
I think it would make more sense for #new-age to be renamed into something like #spirituality instead of adding another channel. I'd rather have an all-encompassing channel for spirituality/religion/beliefs talk than breaking it out, and that word seems to be neutral enough. ^__^
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
@Sialuk - I am fine with this! (Not that you need my permission or something).
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,200 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Done and dusted!
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO