Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
@Kivaluk @Maia

In his maw he carried a pouch like he had made for Kukutux and Shikoba and a noise maker of fish bones like he had made for Samani, and Callyope and Shikoba. He lay them at his feet and lifted his muzzle to call out. He was away from the borders a good ten feet. He settled to his haunches. He recognized some of the smells of these wolves. They had been at the last hunt. So he hoped they would be willing to do so again. And he wondered if any of them would be willing to do a hunt now with him.

It was a small little slice of heaven up here. They probably didn't need to leave this spot for much. He could smell water, and prey and soft loam.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Another call on the borders, but this one was unfamiliar, and Maia breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the stranger and confirmed that it wasn’t Akashingo.  Maia would do her best to ensure that they did not strain relations with the desert pack but that didn’t mean she looked forward to their visits.

Hello!  My name is Maia.  What brings you to Brecheliant?  She asked, approaching with a friendly manner.

Looking at him, he seemed relatively at-ease here, and Maia wondered if she should recognize him.  He did not seem like he came from Moonglow…. Maybe Moonspear?  She was less familiar with that neighbor despite them being closer.  A touch of guilt slipped through her then, but she dismissed the thought.  If she needed to she would go and speak with them; until then, the mountain held memories she just wasn’t interested in revisiting.  Not without a reason.

Then, as if unlocked, the memory came to her an instant later.  Rodyn!  Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.  It’s good to see you!  Of course she should know this man - she’d hunted with him!! It had been a while ago but still, warmth flooded her cheeks at forgetting him.  How have you been?!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had spoken well with Akashingo. But there was no denying that was a different breed of wolf. He was unsure how he felt about the allyship as of yet. He hoped truthfully that Kukutux would deal with them more than him. He was fine with trading, but marriage contracts and the like. That was not inside his wheelhouse.

Maia was there. And Rodyn had to tamper down a grin. She didn't recognize him and that was fine. Truly. She had only met him once and it had been a high adrenaline time. She had been nervous to boot.

Rodyn smiled then. Hello Maia. No need to apologize. You met me once, during a moment of high adrenaline and anxiousness. I have been better. I hope you've been well?

HE smiled and shifted. I am going on a traders journey. Trading with local packs items that they may like. And also offering a group hunt this fall. Near Firefly glen, probably elk or deer if you're interested again?

he tilted an ear down I brought a pouch and a noisemaker. I make them from fur, sticks and fish bones. I also bring an offer to hunt with any of your wolves if you'd like me too to fill caches while i travel?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.