Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh could appreciate- despite the sullen fog of her mood that refused to lift- that the girl was concise in stating what it was she had come for. She was, however, pretty confused as she began to describe her brother, and the skepticism showed on her face straight away. So he looked a lot like her- but his fur was a completely different colour as were his eyes? She raised one eyebrow and studied the girl's features nonetheless, trying to figure out if she had her head screwed on the wrong way. At least, in Niamh's favour, it might have simply appeared as though she was studying Piper's features for any sign of recognition; but it's hard to say. With one eyebrow raised nearly to her earline, she looked as though she didn't believe a word of what Piper had just said. 

She needed some more concrete details. "I'm going to need more information than that." She said, shaking her head slightly. She certainly didn't have time to go looking for someone else's brother, and was fairly sure that no one by that description had joined their pack. "What's his name, does he have any nicknames, how old is he, is he the same size as you..." She said, rattling off a few questions, though her tone implied she wasn't exactly asking. "That kind of stuff." There- she had prompts. "I don't think anyone tan with blue eyes has come here. But if you tell me that other stuff, I can spread the word through the pack and see if anyone's seen him." She said. She sounded slightly resigned and tired when she spoke, but at least her words were kind and somewhat promising, right?
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM