Dragoncrest Cliffs might as well ask what makes a star
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She nodded along with Rose's words; something they could agree on after all this time. "There's only so much one can take," she lent. "It's... very easy to forget to take care of yourself. I've been... trying to, I suppose." A thin shoulder rolled in mute supplication of everything else she wasn't sure how to say. How was she doing? In every truth, she didn't really know — she didn't know what she was meant to feel. The astronomess was in love, and mother-to-be of her mate's children, that much was true; but she had withdrawn into herself, as much tenderness there was to be found there.

"It feels... selfish, in some way, to not be more, oh, I'm not sure. More immersed in ze consoling of others. All the same, I... well," Her lilting faltered, and she ended up scuffing ivory talons along pebbles along the path. "I am eager, truthfully, to move on from this. It does not do us good to be all sorrowful, with ze Sound and us in stagnancy." An uncertain little pause; was she explaining herself well enough? How could you explain away your personal doubts, hopes, and wonderings in the midst of such sorrow that you simply felt... so apart from? "H-have you ever been to ze cove, down there?" A light motion of her head, back the way she'd meant to go.
Messages In This Thread
might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 20, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 05:54 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 05, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - March 05, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 09:54 PM