Cedar Sweep When the rain falls I won’t let go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The female's reaction wasn't defensive or angry, not in the least- if anything, she looked more confused and puzzled at Niamh's aggressive greeting than anything else. She looked too tired to put up much of a fight, and part of Niamh wanted to attack her right then and there. Maegi's arrival at the plateau had ended Niamh's relationship with Colt, temporarily, and had caused a great deal of grief for her...But this female clearly wanted nothing to do with whatever grief her pack had caused Niamh. She was overtired, underweight, and grieving the loss of her child, who was apparently lost. Niamh's gaze narrowed; there was no way this female was making this stuff up. She was too tired to lie. 

She lashed her tail from side to side. She wanted to take her anger out on something, on someone- but she remembered, then, that Maegi had not hurt Colt. She'd caused a lot of conflict for Niamh and the others at the plateau, but she hadn't hurt anyone. She squinted at the dark female before her and growled softly. "What does your kid look like?" she grated, still not terribly sure she trusted the Blackfeathers- but this wolf, at least, was being honest.
Messages In This Thread
When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 03, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:22 PM