Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
In sheepish reply, Niamh rolled her eyes, shrugged, and nodded- yes, she was talking about them. If there was a them- which there wasn't, she told herself, except for the truth that they were two wolves currently in the same place. She couldn't completely remove the feeling of there being something between them, considering that this was a novelty for her, and especially considering the fact that she was a widow and he was the first wolf she'd experienced any sexual feelings for since Colt had passed away...At least, that she was willing to admit. She took a shining the look of other wolves, and her encounter with Asmodeus had intrigued her- but she'd turned him down, almost with a sort of stubborn vehemence. Why, then, had she chosen to go out and within moments of catching sight of Asa, decide that she wanted to have sex with him? 

She questioned that fact because she hadn't had time yet to consider, reflect, or even really remember how she'd felt when she'd left the pack's borders. She'd had an itch, and she'd found someone who had so satisfyingly scratched it, and now- in what seemed like a situation that was too good to be real- he'd was actually being cool about it. This wasn't something Niamh was used to, hence why she suddenly felt so unsettled. She'd just ventured down a path that she'd contemplated before- but had shied away from. 

There was an endearing sort of awkwardness to the way he explained himself, and she found that regardless of his pauses, she understood exactly what he meant, so she nodded along, and smiled fondly at him. He was kind of cute, when he admitted that she was his first 'random bone,' as Towhee might've phrased it. Niamh didn't have any better words for it, and felt that using Towhee's description might not exactly appeal to him, so she told herself to refrain from doing so. But...

She pulled back, oggled him with a raised brow and with excruciatingly dramatic mock-disdain, asked "Are you slut-shaming me?" She gave his shoulder a brusque shove with hers and laughed, releasing her pretend tension, though she still found herself feeling a bit vulnerable so she shrugged yet again, and shook her head. "No, actually, I, uhm...I've also, never, y'know? Of course I have, but. Not with someone who's not..." She shrugged again. She didn't want to finish the sentence and reveal too much about herself. (Widow). It was already obvious enough how self-aware she felt. So she deflected the attention, and put the spotlight back on him again. "But you mean, you said  you've done this before, right? The whole..." And her restraint went out the window, thanks Towhee, "Bone-a-random-sort-of-thing." She paused, and sighed, offering a wan smile as an apology. "Please tell me there's another word for that. And that you're not totally regretting the whole thing just 'cause I called it that?" She asked, with as beseeching a smile as she could manage.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM