Firefly Glen but when i go to sleep at night, don't you call my name
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
449 Posts
Ooc —
Riley found himself loathing every foot of distance between Esme and himself; could she not stay a while? It didn't matter she had metaphorically hazed him (ok, a little physical too -- but he dumb, and he don't know that); she was one of the only living things out here besides the fireflies, and for once, was not a stranger intent on physically harming him. (Mental was a whole 'nother ballgame, and Riley was no Simone Billes when it came to mental gymnastics, and failed to make the leap that he was someone's actual target.)

Well.. Riley was just too dumb to know Esme had been playing him for the fool all along.

His brow furrowed at the question: was she inviting him with her? Where was she to go -- and why? So many questions, so little brain cells; trying to herd them all in the same direction was like poking jellyfish down a riptide. They would go wherever they intended, and no flotsam or guiding hand would stop them. "I don't know." His tone was bald, and he rubbed his nose briefly as he remembered just seconds ago he had won the crusade against holographic ticks: "I've been staying here, kind of. I don't have nowhere to go. Where are you going?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: but when i go to sleep at night, don't you call my name - by Riley - July 14, 2020, 08:13 PM