Sun Mote Copse I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
That's so neat! I gawk up at the stars all the time while I'm out delivering newspapers at stupid o'clock in the morning, so I've been trying to pick those few constellations out the past couple mornings. We're also forecasted to get some Northern Lights over the next couple days, hopefully, so I'll be looking for those too :D

Niamh had never really found herself uncomfortable with the close bond between Phox and Towhee, nor had she really found herself ever feeling jealous or envious or left out- which was an unusual thing for a wolf like Niamh who needed so much attention and acknowledgement. So when Phox mentioned the fact that he and Towhee already sort of had a constellation, she was neither surprised nor jealous; this was exactly the sort of thing she would've expected to hear from Phox anyway, given how much he liked stargazing. 

She tried to figure out which stars he meant, to line up and draw away from, and found her gaze dropping toward the horizon where she assumed the Gemini constellation was still somewhat hidden. She wasn't sure she'd be able to pick it out even if it had been obvious- given how much effort it took her to pick out something as visible and remarkable as Ursa Major. Still- she nodded, her lips pulling up in a feeble, somewhat trembling smile as she agreed- Finley and Elwood would always be watching over them. "I like that," She said, and found herself becoming a bit more emotional than she'd expected to be about the idea. "Ugh. Stupid," She said, chuckling softly as she rubbed her muzzle against her foreleg to try and discourage the tears that gathered along the ridge of her lower eyelid. "I miss them. We should tell the kids more stories about them." She said, "Just so...They know." She said, with a small, stifled sniff.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time - by RIP Niamh - August 17, 2020, 03:34 PM