Stone Circle It was like a burning candle before a wind
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,154 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette huffed at the male. "Is that all you can say?," she sounded annoyed at the why. "I just told you my reasons," she returned to her uncle. Arlette shot a glare towards him. "You don't even know her. If she doesn't want to be found, then that is a pretty shitty move. I'd like to think she is better than that," she commented. Arlette shook her head. She wouldn't find the female talking to Xan. "Thanks for the advice," she commented before just trotting off, having a very low tolerance at the moment for him.

- last post for me -
Messages In This Thread
It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - September 22, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 07, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 21, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - November 05, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - November 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - December 03, 2020, 12:10 AM